Click to view larger images
Reversals is a fully automated strategy for NT8.
- It trades at a low frequency for relatively large profits
- Trading costs are low
- It utilizes predominately market orders to ensure fills
- No Optimization necessary
- The user can specify the times and days at which the strategy will trade
- The user can set the max % of the account to risk per day and per trade
- Reversals increases the position size with the growth in account size
- It effectively manages the position sizing of your account based on the risk/ reward of each trade and the account size
- Due to the above, we can effectively increase our trade size, thus increasing alpha whilst keeping the risk contained
- Minimum account size is $ 1000 – the strategy will trade the minimum of 1 contract until the accrued profits allow for an increase
- The user are however able to set the trade size and risk parameters
- In our test we started with a $ 5000 account, risked a maximum of 10% of our account per trade and per day
- The initial trade size started at 3 contracts and grew to over 70 contracts per trade
- The maximum loss was only achieved at this trade size when the account was large enough to make this loss in line with the maximum loss limit
- Reversal achieved positive daily returns for nearly every day in our test
Please note that this free trail is valid for 7 days only.
This strategy requires Tick data as well as Minute data to work correctly
Please follow and like us:
- Your cart is empty.