We have a whole host of unique indicators for NT8.
We are obsessed with finding the closest thing to the proverbial “Holy Grail” possible.
Contact us for your custom strategy and indicator development needs.
Auto Trading South Africa
We have developed proprietary software for Algorithmic trading in South Africa.
Quasar for NT8
Is more than an indicator. It is essentially a very profitable trading system.
- Quasar detects trend changes fast.
- It plots a very effective curve along the trend as well as
- High Probability Reversion / Diversion points.
- In addition to this it also plots possible reversion / diversion targets.
Q – Volume for NT8
Volume is one of the best forecasters of price movements.
Large and steep price moves coupled with increased and significant volume at the end of the move signals a very likely reversal point and at the very least a new significant support or resistance level.
Q-Volume filters the volume to determine what volume is significant and plots this.
It also changes the color of the volume bars according to:
- Larger moves on significant volume – Green;
- Small moves on significant volume – Red
- Insignificant volume and volatility – White
- a Lot of consecutive Green Bars followed by Red signals a very likely reversal.
- a Lot of consecutive Red Bars signals a strong support / resistance level.
- Generally , if the blue (significant – filtered – volume) plot exceeds its Volatility forecast coupled with 1 or 2 above, we can expect a significant price move.
Bollinger Bands is an effective and very popular indicator based on a moving average and a volatility measure above and below the average.
Indicators based on moving averages generally suffers from tardiness. Being slow does not help anyone get anywhere fast, especially our trading success.
Our Better-Bollinger Indicator succeeds in this goal by replacing the moving average with our Proprietary smoothing algorithm and replacing the volatility forecast with our Proprietary volatility forecasting model.
Effective smoothing removes most of the whipsaw associated with averages and trend-following indicators without slowing it down too much.
Effectively forecasting the volatility allows for better range forecasts. Using a measure of the past average for this goal leaves our indicator lagging behind.
Combining the above allows us to also accurately detect trend changes.
So , we have an indicator that detect trend changes fast and accurately , we remove the noise and whipsaw effect and we have a very accurate volatility forecast that adapts fast and efficiently to changing market conditions.
Click here to see more of our indicators.