We have a whole host of unique indicators for NT8.
We are obsessed with finding the closest thing to the proverbial “Holy Grail” possible.
Contact us for your custom strategy and indicator development needs.
Auto Trading South Africa
We have developed proprietary software for Algorithmic trading in South Africa.
Reversal is a fully automated strategy for NT8
- It trades at a low frequency for relatively large profits
- Trading costs are low
- It utilizes predominately market orders to ensure fills
- No Optimization necessary
- The user can specify the times and days at which the strategy will trade
- The user can set the max % of the account to risk per day and per trade
- Reversals increases the position size with the growth in account size
- It effectively manages the position sizing of your account based on the risk/ reward of each trade and the account size
- Due to the above, we can effectively increase our trade size, thus increasing alpha whilst keeping the risk contained
- Minimum account size is $ 1000 – the strategy will trade the minimum of 1 contract until the accrued profits allow for an increase
- The user are however able to set the trade size and risk parameters
- In our test we started with a $ 5000 account, risked a maximum of 10% of our account per trade and per day
- The initial trade size started at 3 contracts and grew to over 70 contracts per trade
- The maximum loss was only achieved at this trade size when the account was large enough to make this loss in line with the maximum loss limit
- Reversal achieved positive daily returns for nearly every day in our test
Please note that this free trail is valid for 7 days only.
This strategy requires Tick data as well as Minute data to work correctly
Quasar for NT8
Is more than an indicator. It is essentially a very profitable trading system.
- Quasar detects trend changes fast.
- It plots a very effective curve along the trend as well as
- High Probability Reversion / Diversion points.
- In addition to this it also plots possible reversion / diversion targets.
Bollinger Bands is an effective and very popular indicator based on a moving average and a volatility measure above and below the average.
Indicators based on moving averages generally suffers from tardiness. Being slow does not help anyone get anywhere fast, especially our trading success.
Our Better-Bollinger Indicator succeeds in this goal by replacing the moving average with our Proprietary smoothing algorithm and replacing the volatility forecast with our Proprietary volatility forecasting model.
Effective smoothing removes most of the whipsaw associated with averages and trend-following indicators without slowing it down too much.
Effectively forecasting the volatility allows for better range forecasts. Using a measure of the past average for this goal leaves our indicator lagging behind.
Combining the above allows us to also accurately detect trend changes.
So , we have an indicator that detect trend changes fast and accurately , we remove the noise and whipsaw effect and we have a very accurate volatility forecast that adapts fast and efficiently to changing market conditions.
Click here to see more of our indicators.
Our Preferred Platform and Data Provider